[j-nsp] Juniper EX AE Bundle with LACP active

Brendan Mannella bmannella at teraswitch.com
Tue May 26 14:18:25 EDT 2009

All,

just wondering if anyone else has experienced any issues with EX switches and ae bundles.

I have a 3200 with ports 0 and 1 in a ae bundle (ae0) with lacp active. Those uplink to to a 4200 VC and land on port 0 on each switch. Again with lacp active.

For no reason the bundle has been flapping at random, a few times per day. The physical interfaces never flap, just the bundle.

All switches are running 9.5R1.8

I have already opened a case with juniper, but while waiting i just wanted to check with everyone else.

Thanks,

Brendan Mannella