[j-nsp] Path MTU Discovery - MPLS VPN

tim.hunt at bt.com tim.hunt at bt.com
Wed May 27 10:31:03 EDT 2009

Thanks Masood, I have an FE associated with the VRF on the CE/PE router
with a /26 assigned and so I assume I meet that requirement?

Should path MTU check work within the MPLS cloud ie. Say a link from the
P to PE has a reduced MTU? IS there any general info out there that
would help? I had a look at the RFC.

Cheers,
Tim.