[j-nsp] rewrite-rules for mpls packet

Shankar shankarks at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 08:32:35 EST 2009

I think yes, if you set both the exp and ieee-802.1 rewrite-rules then, it
shoudl work...

[edit class-of-service interfaces *interface-name*
unit<http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos85/swconfig85-cos/id-12226239.html#id-12226239>
*logical-unit-number*]
rewrite-rules<http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos85/swconfig85-cos/id-12219572.html#id-12219572>{
exp<http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos85/swconfig85-cos/id-12214058.html#id-12214058>
*rewrite-rule-name*;
ieee-802.1<http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos85/swconfig85-cos/id-12270322.html#id-12270322>default;
}

The above taken from 'JUNOS 8.5 Class of Service Configuration Guide'
section 'Rewriting IEEE 802.1p Packet Headers with MPLS EXP Value'

Cheers