[j-nsp] Event / OP Script

Cheikh-Moussa, Ahmad acm at axians.de
Thu Nov 5 14:57:24 EST 2009

Hi Guys,

just to let you know, how I solved this issue. I was quite busy therefore
sorry for my late mail. I could solved this through using the event-option.
I do not have to write an op script, because the event-option does everything I need.
I wrote an event-option, which is triggered, if the event occures. I do not have to poll
for it and the event-option can also raise a snmp trap.

Here an example for an event-option, which is triggered when everytime a user
change the configuration for chassid.

policy FPC-PLANE {
    events CHASSISD_PARSE_COMPLETE;
    attributes-match {
        CHASSISD_PARSE_COMPLETE.message matches complete;
    }
    then {
        raise-trap;
    }
}

Regards,
 Ahmad

Sitz der NK Networks & Services GmbH: Von-der-Wettern-Straße 15, 51149 Köln
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Köln, Registernummer HRB 30805
Geschäftsführer: Tonis Rüsche