[j-nsp] BGP strange problem on M10i

Ramesh Karki rameshkarki at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 11:36:27 EST 2009

Hi,
The version we are using is JunOS 9.2R2.15

I also supposed that Junos do not require any kind of reset, but when I add
any new prefixes (ow
n by AS or its customers) on policy-statement to block incoming via upstream
and commit, it does not take effect. But when I hard reset the peer then
only it takes on effect.

Currently we peering with Tier One1 ISP with two location (Multi-homing to
the single AS), and got a full BGP table from both side.

Thank you Ramesh.