[j-nsp] bgp routes from inet.0 to virtual router instance

aayan sulehri aayansb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 13:42:36 EST 2009

Hi Experts
usually PBR routing can achieve by instance type forwarding. However I am
trying to create PBR using virtual router instance, My concern to create PBR
as well as OSPF neigbour ship with attached router.
I have large number of bgp routes in inet.0 table, my concern to
redistribute active bgp route in virtual instance and advertise to neigbour
router.
Please help and briefy explain how i can achieve this.

aayan.