[j-nsp] bgp routes from inet.0 to virtual router instance

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Sun Nov 22 16:35:54 EST 2009

I have some configs around here which I can dig up, but as a point of
reference you are going to want to use rib-groups to copy routes from inet.0
into your Virtual Router routing instance.  You can also use a rib-group to
copy routes from your Virtual Router routing instance back into inet.0, or
simply use a static default route in your Virtual Router routing instance
with a next-table of inet.0.  You can also use a policy to constrain the
routes you want to leak between inet.0 and your routing-instance and
vice-versa.  There are a lot of different ways you can skin this cat.  Let
me see if I can dig up my configs...

Stefan Fouant
www.shortestpathfirst.net
GPG Key ID: 0xB5E3803D