[j-nsp] ScreenOS and VoIP and NAT

Ivan c ivannetw at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 00:14:26 EST 2009

hi Tony, thanks for replying.

The problem I have is that we use a Alcatel voip system and every
handset needs to talk directly rather being proxy-ed....

So I have a SIP server and the voip handset on my side and a partner
has a sip and handsets on there side. The "Recipe 8.2. Configure Hide
NAT with VoIP" in the screenos cookbook works fine for trust to
untrust, but the problem I have is the partner inititated voice
traffic.

The interface DIP wont work as it doesn't know what to NAT the
incoming traffic to.....

thanks for any help
Ivan