[j-nsp] unreachable indirect next-hop-static

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Mon Nov 30 11:47:24 EST 2009

Probably the easiest way to accomplish this goal using MPLS would be to enable MPLS and RSVP signaling between R2 and R3, and between R3 and R4.  Then signal an LSP from R4 to R2, and using the ‘install’ keyword you can manually map the 10.10.10/30 prefix to the LSP.  This way your intermediate router, i.e. R3, will not need to perform a longest-match lookup, but rather will simply perform a label pop and forward (since it’s the penultimate hop).  But doing this will take a lot more work than simply configuring a static route on R3 to the 10.10.10/30 subnet.

HTHs.

Stefan Fouant
www.shortestpathfirst.net
GPG Key ID: 0xB5E3803D