[j-nsp] unreachable indirect next-hop-static

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Mon Nov 30 21:40:41 EST 2009

One thing I completely forgot to mention... since the 10.10.10/30 doesn't represent anything in the form of a BGP next-hop, you'll also want to use the 'active' knob with the 'install' keyword under the LSP definition.  This way the route will get installed in inet.0 as opposed to inet.3.  The latter is only referenced when doing a lookup of BGP next-hops, so tracing a packet to the 10.10.10/30 subnet will not work over the LSP unless you use the 'active' knob.

HTHs,

Stefan Fouant
www.shortestpathfirst.net
GPG Key ID: 0xB5E3803D