[j-nsp] Upstream Traffic Manipulation Question

Walaa Abdel razzak walaaez at bmc.com.sa
Mon Oct 5 10:34:10 EDT 2009

Hi Guys

Yes, what stefan says is exactly my target. modifying any parametere globally will affect all traffic follow. We need only certain subnets to follow defult route from POP1 for example, other subnets to follow other default route from POP2.

We are thinking now to have a policy on all PE routers that will follow POP1. This policy will raise the local preference for all routes coming from POP1 and configure a policy on all PE routers that will follow POP2 to do the same for POP2. I'd like to hear your feed back about this design.

Best Regards,
Walaa Abdel Razzak