[j-nsp] EX3200 Interop with Cisco 4948

Muhammad Jawwad Paracha jawwadparacha at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 13 02:15:03 EDT 2009

Hi,

We have installed EX3200 with Cisco 3750, its working gr8. Two things, statically configure duplex and speed on both switches. Turn off keepalive on cisco interface connected to juniper switch or statically configure keepalive on both switches for e.g 5 sec., keepalive do cause problem when integrating, cisco-juniper equipment.

Regards,

Muhammad Jawwad Paracha