[j-nsp] Layer3 LACP Bundle

Sean Clarke sean at clarke-3.demon.nl
Wed Oct 28 12:41:47 EDT 2009

Hi Bill

Not sure if it makes a difference, but try telling the switch that it's
a 1G link , i.e.

aggregated-ether-options {
     link-speed 10g;
     lacp {
         active;
     }
}

Failing that, maybe if you look in the logs, or at the show interface
ae0 extensive  and show lacp interfaces output maybe something is
obvious ...

I certainly have these working in our lab here

cheers
Sean