[j-nsp] 802.3ad Question

alexi acronopio at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 13:19:27 EDT 2009

Hello Paul and mtinka

I´ve been reading that the load balancing in the bundle (balancing between
physical interfaces in the same bundle) may be achieved using different
criterias like source or destination IP ... but it seems is a global
configurarion  and dont understand why

do you have experience configuring load balancing schemes ? any hint would
help

Thanks a lot
Alexi