[j-nsp] JNCIP Case Study - 1 Pg 42 - archive size and files

Hoogen hoogen82 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 13:20:01 EDT 2009

But since this was in the M-Series... and I would assume when they mentioned
"permit four archived copies that will be no larger than 128K"
The solution should have been "archive size 128k files 4" and not just left
as default. Maybe there was some error in printing. Is there any loss of
points in overdoing anything... In this case I believe I am just setting the
values without caring for the defaults.

-Hoogen