[j-nsp] JNCIP Case Study - 1 Pg 42 - archive size and files

Stefan Fouant sfouant at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 08:41:04 EDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 7, 2009 at 1:20 PM, Hoogen <hoogen82 at gmail.com> wrote:

> But since this was in the M-Series... and I would assume when they
> mentioned
> "permit four archived copies that will be no larger than 128K"
> The solution should have been "archive size 128k files 4" and not just left
> as default. Maybe there was some error in printing. Is there any loss of
> points in overdoing anything... In this case I believe I am just setting
> the
> values without caring for the defaults.
>
> -Hoogen

Hoogen,

You would not lose points for overdoing anything.  The exam is graded on
overall functionality.  If you happen to take advantage of system defaults
and manage to save yourself some typing than great, but otherwise, when in
doubt, spelling it out won't count against you.

--
Stefan Fouant

Stay the patient course.
Of little worth is your ire.