[j-nsp] OSPF Configuration Changes

Hoogen hoogen82 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 13:53:21 EDT 2009

OSPF works the same in Juniper or Cisco world. But considering 8 routers it
wouldn't affect a lot. But do make a topology diagram to just check the
links and the cost that might be associated after the change.
That would actually be type 10. There would be a small flood of these LSA to
even those routers that do not understand this. But is should be okay.

-Hoogen