[j-nsp] ipv6 routing

Ramesh Karki rameshkarki at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 09:29:32 EDT 2010

Hi,

Is your ospf config similar for both IPv4 and IPv6?
Do we need to configure similarly on both v4 and v6 ! some interfaces that
are announced on v4 ospf are not announced on v6 ospf. I tried both (v4 and
v6) with similar area-id and different area-id, but couldn’t succeed, rest
are similar.

whatever routing protocol (static/ospf) of ipv6 routing is completely
paralyzed in m10i,its sucking me.

Thank you,