[j-nsp] ipv6 routing

Ramesh Karki rameshkarki at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 01:48:28 EDT 2010

Hi Mark,

As I have already mentioned, the same interface fe-0/1/0 has been configured
to run both ospf and ospf3 and there is no any issue on ospf v4 from the
beginning.

> show ospf interface fe-0/1/0.0
Interface           State   Area            DR ID           BDR ID
 Nbrs
fe-0/1/0.0          BDR     0.0.0.10         x.x.192.4    x.x.192.1       1

but the same interface configured for ospf3 outcome is unexpected.

> show ospf3 interface fe-0/1/0.0
   OSPF instance is not running

Thank you,
Ramesh