[j-nsp] ipv6 routing

Antonio Querubin tony at lava.net
Sun Apr 4 09:11:45 EDT 2010

On Sun, 4 Apr 2010, Ramesh Karki wrote:

> As I have already mentioned, the same interface fe-0/1/0 has been configured
> to run both ospf and ospf3 and there is no any issue on ospf v4 from the
> beginning.
>
>> show ospf interface fe-0/1/0.0
> Interface           State   Area            DR ID           BDR ID
> Nbrs
> fe-0/1/0.0          BDR     0.0.0.10         x.x.192.4    x.x.192.1       1
>
> but the same interface configured for ospf3 outcome is unexpected.
>
>> show ospf3 interface fe-0/1/0.0
>   OSPF instance is not running

Reviewing what you've posted so far I only see a partial ospf3 config for
ge-0/0/0.0

Could you please post the complete output of:

show configuration protocols ospf
show configuration protocols ospf3
show ospf interface
show ospf3 interface

Then for your dual-stack interfaces which should be running ospf and ospf3
do:

show configuration interfaces

On your ciscos which have a working ospf3 config do

show running-config | begin ipv6 router ospf
show ipv6 ospf interface

show running-config interface <each dual-stack interface that faces a juniper>

Antonio Querubin
808-545-5282 x3003
e-mail/xmpp:  tony at lava.net