[j-nsp] Setting MTU

chrisccnpspam2 at gmail.com chrisccnpspam2 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 17:44:57 EDT 2010

You have to set the mtu at the physical interface level. You must also account for the L2 overhead tho. Meaning if you want 9000 byte mtu for ip you need to set the physical ethernet interface to 9014.  If you set the physical to a higher parameter the family will inherit the MTU as well. Meaning you wouldn't have to code 9000 if that is the mtu you wanted.

HTH