[j-nsp] /32 host routes on down interfaces

Richmond, Jeff Jeff.Richmond at frontiercorp.com
Thu Apr 22 15:31:35 EDT 2010

This has been there for a while, so if it was overlooked it has been ongoing. :)

We ran in to this when migrating from some M20s/M40e's to M320s. Had to remember to deactivate the interface on the old router as it was still showing the /32 side of the connected as active even when the fiber was pulled...

-Jeff