[j-nsp] Hard Disk Juniper router m10

Onam Rubio onamrubio at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 16:52:45 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,
I did a maintenance with two of my Juniper Router m10, to update to the version JUNOS 9.4R3.5, what I did is to update the first router to this version, then I take this engine put this one on the second m10 router. When a I did this the second router doesn't recognize the Hard Disk of this engine but it recognize the new version and the router is working but without the Hard Disk. The same happend to the first router when I put the engine of the second router.
Thanks for your help.