[j-nsp] Two RRs

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Wed Apr 28 17:50:00 EDT 2010

Either approach will work...

I guess the broader question is how you intend on getting this to work since
each router will see its own Cluster-ID in the Cluster-ID-List and assume a
loop is taking place.  In most designs it is considered best practice to use
unique Cluster-IDs on each of your Route Reflectors.

Stefan Fouant, CISSP, JNCIEx2
www.shortestpathfirst.net
GPG Key ID: 0xB5E3803D