[j-nsp] Juniper IPSEC VPN

Derick Winkworth dwinkworth at att.net
Fri Apr 30 07:24:21 EDT 2010

Can you share a sanitized config?

________________________________
From: Nick Ryce <Nick.Ryce at lumison.net>
To: "juniper-nsp at puck.nether.net" <juniper-nsp at puck.nether.net>
Sent: Fri, April 30, 2010 4:08:21 AM
Subject: [j-nsp] Juniper IPSEC VPN

Is there a default speed that a juniper ipec tunnel runs at?  We have an asa5510 and an 1812 where the ipsec tunnel was running near full speed on a 10 meg link.  We swapped the 1812 with a 2320 running 9.6R2.8 and we are seeing lost packets and slow throughput.  The tunnel does not drop once established but packets continue to be lost.  Any ideas?

Nick

--
Nick Ryce
Network Engineer

P.S. do you love Lumison?  Why not take a moment and vote for us?
http://bit.ly/Vote_Lumison

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Any
offers or quotation of service are subject to formal specification.
Errors and omissions excepted.  Please note that any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of Lumison.
presence of viruses.  Lumison accept no liability for any