[j-nsp] ex4200 virtual-chassis and vme access

Jared Gull jmgull at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 19:41:04 EDT 2010

Yes, those are mutually exclusive. When the vme interface is used it functions as a Layer 3 VLAN interface and the various me0 interfaces are Layer 2 switch ports. The vme and all me0 ports are associated with the mgmt VLAN. I'd recommend removing the groups config and stick with the vme approach. You can always jump between the individual switch participating in the VC using the 'request session member' command.

HTHs.

Jared