[j-nsp] (H-)VPLS over LDP, documentation?

Felipe Zanchet Grazziotin felipe at starbyte.net
Fri Aug 6 18:27:15 EDT 2010

Hi again,

hate to answer myself, but a better search found good answers.

A blog entry with examples:
http://adisubrata.wordpress.com/2007/11/18/vpls-ldp-configuration/

And JunOS 8.4 configuration from Juniper's website:
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos/junos84/swconfig84-vpns/id-vpls-ldp-signal.html

Thanks for all who answered!

Kind regards,
Felipe