[j-nsp] IS-IS database leaking across virtual routers?

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Mon Aug 16 15:34:04 EDT 2010

Clarke,

You can get around this behavior by using Logical-Systems as opposed to
Virtual Routers.  Juniper will probably tell you that this is their answer
to this, but I do understand what you are getting at and it would be nice if
Juniper would fix this behavior.

On another positive and completely irrelevant note, I'm sure you're glad to
see that TRILL is really starting to pick up some steam ;)

Stefan Fouant, CISSP, JNCIEx2
www.shortestpathfirst.net
GPG Key ID: 0xB5E3803D