[j-nsp] Flow accounting on an M7i

Andy M. andy at ctdam.com
Thu Aug 19 09:26:07 EDT 2010

Thanks for all the input.  In the end, I decided to let it sit for an
hour or so and the flows started working.  I'm not sure if this is
normal, but not what I expected.  The flow errors cleared and there
are no memory issues now.

andy at er01> show services accounting flow
Service Accounting interface: sp-1/2/0, Local interface index: 142
Service name: (default sampling)
Interface state: Accounting
   Flow information
     Flow packets: 188567, Flow bytes: 33001278
     Flow packets 10-second rate: 2, Flow bytes 10-second rate: 572
     Active flows: 120, Total flows: 156524
     Flows exported: 156404, Flows packets exported: 8987
     Flows inactive timed out: 156404, Flows active timed out: 0

andy at er01> show services accounting errors
Service Accounting interface: sp-1/2/0, Local interface index: 142
Service name: (default sampling)
Interface state: Accounting
   Error information
     Packets dropped (no memory): 0, Packets dropped (not IP): 0
     Packets dropped (not IPv4): 0, Packets dropped (header too
small): 0
     Memory allocation failures: 0, Memory free failures: 0
     Memory free list failures: 0
     Memory warning: No, Memory overload: No, PPS overload: No, BPS
overload: No

Thank you to everyone for the assistance.

-Andy