[j-nsp] Flow accounting on an M7i

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Thu Aug 19 10:44:57 EDT 2010

BTW, for future reference, you don't necessarily need to disable and
reenable the Services PIC to stop and restart sampling.  You can actually do
this with the CLI command 'restart sampling' which simply restarts the
'sampled' daemon.  As I've seen similar problems to the ones you're having,
I've had success by simply stopping and restarting the process whenever I've
run into issues...

Glad to hear it's working as expected now...

Stefan Fouant, CISSP, JNCIEx2
www.shortestpathfirst.net
GPG Key ID: 0xB5E3803D