[j-nsp] New 16port 10G Card and new MPC with 4x10G MIC Cards - coexistance of old DPCs and new Cards in same chassis -- looking for experience feedback

Derick Winkworth dwinkworth at att.net
Sun Aug 29 10:03:59 EDT 2010

Has this always been the case with the SCBs?  Will there not be newer SCBs that
can run faster?  I've always heard that the MX series could potentially run
240gbps per slot but would require SCB upgrade and newer line cards... We're not
there yet, but I'm wondering if its true.   it sounds like below that we are
talking about existing SCBs which means the MX is limited to 120G per slot.