[j-nsp] 10.3 on MX960 with MPC only?

Chris Evans chrisccnpspam2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 21:08:18 EDT 2010

I have real concerns with juniper.  We are primarily a Cisco shop and are
using juniper devices here and there.  I have to honestly say, anymore Cisco
code is way more stable than Junos. I'm always finding major bugs in junos,
yet any Cisco bugs we are finding are usually cornercase ones.

The latest junos bug I've found is that with the mx platform igmp snooping
doesn't work at all in 10.0 and other train releases. In 10.3 all mulicast
is broken when using irb interfaces.  Seriously is no one testing?

I hope they get their act together soon....