[j-nsp] SRX5800 HA over 40 KM

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Tue Aug 31 13:08:15 EDT 2010

It can be done under certain circumstances but it bears getting additional
information before an answer can be given.

Are these for private services or publicly available services.  Are you
planning on doing A/A or A/P and from a routing perspective how to you
intend on failing respective flows from one data center to another, i.e.
Anycast, etc...

Thanks,

Stefan Fouant, CISSP, JNCIEx2
www.shortestpathfirst.net