[j-nsp] OAM CFM over logical-systems.

David Lockuan dlockuan at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 14:48:08 EST 2010

Hi all,

I am testing OAM CFM with MX960 and JunOS version 10.0R4.7, but when I tried
to configure over logical-system, I don't have the option of "oam" in the
hierarchy level of protocols:

{master}[edit logical-systems TEST-TMARC]
nsn at MX960-LAB-RE0#

{master}[edit logical-systems TEST-TMARC]
nsn at MX960-LAB-RE0# set protocols oam
                                 ^
syntax error.
nsn at MX960-LAB-RE0# set protocols ?
Possible completions:
> ancp                 Access Node Control Protocol options
+ apply-groups         Groups from which to inherit configuration data
+ apply-groups-except  Don't inherit configuration data from these groups
> bgp                  BGP options
> connections          Circuit cross-connect configuration
> dvmrp                DVMRP options
> igmp                 IGMP options
> ilmi                 Interim Local Management Interface Protocol
configuration
> isis                 IS-IS options
> l2circuit            Configuration for Layer 2 circuits over MPLS
> l2iw                 Configuration for Layer 2 interworking
> lacp                 Link Aggregation Control Protocol configuration
> ldp                  LDP options
> link-management      LMP options
> mld                  MLD options
> mpls                 Multiprotocol Label Switching options
> msdp                 MSDP configuration
> mstp                 Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol options
> ospf                 OSPF configuration
> ospf3                OSPFv3 configuration
> pgm                  PGM options
> pim                  PIM configuration
> ppp                  Configure PPP process
> ppp-service          Configure PPP service
> rip                  RIP options
> ripng                RIPng options
> router-advertisement  IPv6 router advertisement options
> router-discovery     ICMP router discovery options
> rstp                 Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol options
> rsvp                 RSVP options
> sap                  Session Advertisement Protocol options
> vrrp                 VRRP options
> vstp                 VLAN Spanning Tree Protocol options
{master}[edit logical-systems TEST-TMARC]
nsn at MX960-LAB-RE0# set protocols

Anybody know if it is possible to do this configuration on logical-system?

Thanks in advances,

BR

--
David