[j-nsp] Free Certification Exams

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Fri Dec 17 18:06:07 EST 2010

I've received the same calls and the funny thing is that I literally already
have every certification they are offering on the FastTrack web site... it's
completely legit though so no need to worry.  I believe the angle is they
are trying to wrap up end of year with a bigger boost in certifications,
perhaps for budgetary purposes or maybe for marketing to tout the large
number of certifications attained?...

Stefan Fouant, CISSP, JNCIEx2