[j-nsp] Free Certification Exams

Kevin Cullimore kcullimo at runbox.com
Fri Dec 17 23:06:24 EST 2010

On 12/17/2010 6:06 PM, Stefan Fouant wrote:
> [...]
They've been offering those deals to partners for a few years now. We
assumed it had to do with market share, evangelism, breaking into the
enterprise market and the credibility Stefan alluded to. Following
instructions and passing the exam (minor detail, but apparently
essential) does indeed lead to a legitimate certification issued in your
name (for the advertised price).