[j-nsp] Cisco 7206 replacement

Chris Evans chrisccnpspam2 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 21:25:40 EST 2010

If you are looking for a high performance box to replace a 7200 the M of
juniper is the closet product match for the 7200. Honestly I would recommend
the Cisco asr1k though.  It can do all of the features you are looking for
out of the box..   Juniper m series needs an extra module to do
encryption.   The asr is a better value until juniper refreshes the product
line and at a lower cost.
On Dec 27, 2010 9:18 PM, "Dwater" <dwater2010 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Mainly GE interfaces and wan MPLS connectivity with IPSec teemination as
well as Internet connectivity related device.

> On Dec 27, 2010, at 9:12 PM, Adam Leff <adam at leff.co> wrote:
>
>> What type of interfaces and number of each type do you plan on terminate
on the device? Throughput? Services?