[j-nsp] Need suggestions..

TCIS List Acct listacct at tulsaconnect.com
Thu Feb 4 11:26:09 EST 2010

We have 4 M7i's with RE-400's and 768M RAM and have never had a problem with
taking full routes (we are at 55% memory usage right now).

With all of the comments on this topic, should we be worried?

Our units push ~200Mbit traffic, so they are nowhere near capacity CPU wise.

Mike Bacher / listacct at tulsaconnect.com
TCIS - TulsaConnect Internet Services
http://www.tulsaconnect.com