[j-nsp] local VS direct routes?

Andy Vance avance at hq.speakeasy.net
Fri Feb 5 10:55:19 EST 2010

Direct routes are to the prefixes assigned to interfaces on the router, local routes are for the /32 interface addresses on those directly connected interfaces.

Cheers,
Andy Vance
Sr. Network Engineer
Speakeasy
Direct > 206.971.5144 * Fax > 206.728.1500
Email > avance at hq.speakeasy.net  * Web > www.speakeasy.net

Voice * Data * Managed Services