[j-nsp] vulnerability fix not available for 8.5 ?

Niels Ardts N.Ardts at intermax.nl
Sat Feb 6 12:25:46 EST 2010

That's weird.. We've asked JTAC for a release with this fix, and they gave us 8.5S4.. I hope they were right :).

Model: m7i
JUNOS Base OS boot [8.5S4]
JUNOS Base OS Software Suite [8.5S4]
JUNOS Kernel Software Suite [8.5S4]
JUNOS Crypto Software Suite [8.5S4]
JUNOS Packet Forwarding Engine Support (M/T Common) [8.5S4]
JUNOS Packet Forwarding Engine Support (M7i/M10i) [8.5S4]
JUNOS Online Documentation [8.5S4]
JUNOS Routing Software Suite [8.5S4]

Regards,
Niels