[j-nsp] dscp classifier doesn't work - junos 9.6

Nilesh Khambal nkhambal at juniper.net
Wed Feb 17 01:34:09 EST 2010

Did this work in some other release?

Pls also check the "show log messages" output by first removing the classifier from the GigE interface and commit, then apply the classifier and then commit again. This is to see if COSD is spitting out any errors during the commit related to this classifier and interface when it is committed. Also check "show class-of-services interface ge-x/y/z.<unit>" to see if th classifier is associated with the interface or not. Also, note the classifier index shown in this output.

Some more checks if you are still willing :)

Log into cfeb0

- start shell pfe network cfeb0
- show ifl brief (check ifl index for ge-x/y/z.<unit>)
- show cos ifl-subunit <ifl index>

Also collect this command from cfeb0

- show cos classifier

In this output, check the classifier index shows the above ifl index attached to it.

Thanks,
Nilesh.