[j-nsp] J2320 as BGP router

Jensen Tyler JTyler at fiberutilities.com
Thu Feb 18 11:50:36 EST 2010

The BGP License is for Route reflectors only. All other BGP functions work. I have 17 or so J2350's running BGP with no extra licensing. They are only peered with Internet2 (26,000 in RIB), so I can't comment on usability for multiple Internet peers.

Jensen Tyler
Network Engineer
Fiberutilities Group, LLC