[j-nsp] Finally...

Phil Pierotti phil.pierotti at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 18:07:03 EST 2010

The sad thing is that despite the *many and various* content-delivery
networks around, these vendors do not see it (decent speed downloads
for software updates) as a priority for their business.

A ten second search in your-favorite-source-of-knowledge yields *lots*
of "we do this already, for software vendors, including authentication
and security".

It is literally a no-brainer, there is absolutely no excuse for poor
download performance of software/firmware updates from hardwawe
vendors.

Phil P