[j-nsp] Dot1q trunking between 2 juniper EX3200 switches‏

Paul Waller wallerp_7 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 22 15:33:35 EST 2010

This may make it clearer.  configs attached.

Regards
Paul

Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 08:45:52 -0500
Subject: Re: [j-nsp] Dot1q trunking between 2 juniper EX3200 switches‏
From: dho2005 at gmail.com
To: wallerp_7 at hotmail.com

You have members VOICE and DATA vlans but you have not defined vlan-id yet.

set vlan VOICE-VLAN vlan-id 3333
set vlan DATA-VLAN vlan-id 4444

When you're done, you can type "show vlans" to check on if vlans are tagged to the correct port with correct vlan-id.

HTH,
-Dan-