[j-nsp] JUNOS

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Thu Jan 7 12:41:35 EST 2010

On Thursday 07 January 2010 11:55:20 pm Brendan Mannella
wrote:

> What is the latest stable release the recommended at this
>  point for the M-Series? I see 9.5 is at R3.7 and 9.4 is
>  at R4.5.

I'd hang in a few more weeks and go for 9.5R4, which comes
out end of January. That's what we're going to do.

Alternatively, you might consider going for the EOE code as
that will get extended maintenance. There has been a number
of recent updates to those releases for the EX platform.

Cheers,

Mark.