[j-nsp] JUNOS vulnerability with malformed TCP packets

Barry Greene bgreene at juniper.net
Fri Jan 8 12:10:20 EST 2010

> > The information is in the security advisory.
>
> Are the PSNs the security advisory you are referring to?
>
> I didn't see a security advisory as such, and I'm wondering if I'm
> missing anything.

Yes. Juniper has been using the Tech Bulletins (PSNs, etc.) for our Security Advisories.

https://www.juniper.net/alerts/

Once you log in, look for "Security Bulletins - SIRT." If you select on that category, all the Security Advisories and Security Notices will be displayed below (need to scroll down in the browser).

To subscribe to get the E-mails, go to the bottom on the first page of tech bulletins, look for "My Alerts," and select "Modify Your Alert Preferences." You can then pick what Tech Bulletins you wish to receive (including Security Bulletins/Advisories).