[j-nsp] 802.3ad Question

alexi acronopio at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 23:45:01 EST 2010

Hello Mark:

I am coming back to this question , i would apreciate your help again ...

in the example you mention you said that your bundle is using 3xGE and you
have a pretty fair load balance 1:1:1
do you know if there is any requirement about having pair numbers or power
of 2 amount of links in a bundle to get a good load balance ?

I guess that should depend on the hashing algorithm but of course there is
no much info about how it works .... we are interested to have 6xGE in a
bundle ... so , will we get 6Gbps of real throuhput  ...?

BR
Alexi