[j-nsp] J-Net Communities contact?

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Tue Jan 19 12:50:33 EST 2010

I know this is a long shot, but does anyone have any contacts into any IT
folks within Juniper who manage the collaboration area?

I switched emails and want to get my new email linked to my J-Net
Communities account, and I've had a JTAC ticket open for over 2 months now
with no traction.  I've switched emails in the past and they were able to
get this working, but now nobody can seem to figure this out.  Seems
ridiculous that they can't resolve this in over 2 months.

If anyone has a contact, I'd be much obliged if you could pass it along to
me off-line.

Thanks in advance!

Stefan Fouant, CISSP, JNCIE-M/T
www.shortestpathfirst.net