[j-nsp] L3VPN advertises the directly connected subnet - why?

Luis Ximenez Gomez lxg at luis.geezas.net
Tue Jan 26 11:41:45 EST 2010

Well, if you use the command "vrf-target import target:xxxx:yy" then
everything which is in your local VRF will be advertised via MBGP to other
peers with a matching RT.  <--- your connected subnet will go

In the other hand, if you use "vrf-export <policy>"  then more granularity
is available and you will be advertising exactly what your policy matches
and nothing else.   <--- your connected subnet will not go unless specified
in the policy.

Does this help?

Best regards, luis