[j-nsp] Access to SNMP-Indexes outside the current routing-instance (Cross RI SNMP-Access)

Hendrik Kahmann hendrik.kahmann at ewetel.de
Wed Jan 27 07:22:52 EST 2010

Hello,

I am currently looking for a solution for the following problem:

I've got a J-Series with two routing-instances configured (voice, data). I
want to access all SNMP-Variables over the instance 'data'. For the
interfaces belonging to this instance everything works fine but I am not
able to access snmp-variables inside the instance 'voice' from here. I want
to check the interface counters of all uplink interfaces (some 'data', some
'voice').

Do I really need a separate snmp-uplink inside the instance 'voice' or am I
able to configure an access-list or something else to do this cross-connect?

My current configurations looks like this:

snmp {
    view if-only {
        oid .1.3.6.1.2.1;
    }